remember me?

Anything you like.

Moderator: Chantal

rebecca
Not A Newbie

remember me?

Post by rebecca » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:10 pm

Oh my god, when did this all happen, not that it's not a good thing, in fact i am taking it as a sign that my life is going to turn around.

Please do get in touch, all you beautiful voices of the past:
rebecca.ting@gmail.com

and BEAR you are personally responsible for explaining this whole crazy malarkey to me!!!!

xxx

Ash G
Sugar Bum

Post by Ash G » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:12 pm

Hi Rebecca. You did this to us 2 years ago-
http://www.oobtube.net/viewtopic.php?t=162

will you be staying around this time?

rebecca
Not A Newbie

Post by rebecca » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:17 pm

well nothing much seems to have happened in two years, and I don't get out of my cupboard to use the internet that often....

Ash G
Sugar Bum

Post by Ash G » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:21 pm

Ooberman have reformed, you know. New album and stuff. So I wouldn't say nothing much has happened.

rebecca
Not A Newbie

Post by rebecca » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:22 pm

hence me responding to the call and appearing again...
dammit!

bear
Not A Newbie

Re: remember me?

Post by bear » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:29 pm

rebecca wrote:Oh my god, when did this all happen, not that it's not a good thing, in fact i am taking it as a sign that my life is going to turn around.

Please do get in touch, all you beautiful voices of the past:
rebecca.ting@gmail.com

and BEAR you are personally responsible for explaining this whole crazy malarkey to me!!!!

xxx
i can't explain either :) i just randomly registered for this forum the other day, i'm not totally sure why but i'm quite glad i did. though that said, i still have absolutely no intention of buying the new album, is this a bad thing?

i will drop you an email later!

Ash G
Sugar Bum

Re: remember me?

Post by Ash G » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:39 pm

bear wrote:i still have absolutely no intention of buying the new album, is this a bad thing?
It is; if by not buying a copy you mean stealing it.

jgraham
Not A Newbie

Post by jgraham » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:33 pm

Well of course I remember you. And will email.

I wonder how many people are likely to be able to identify me by my much-closer-to-the-real thing-than-last-time username?

OoberMark
Beany Bean

Post by OoberMark » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:19 am

4?
You can tell me some lies about the good times that you've had.
But I've kissed your mother once and now I'm working on your Dad.

GazCloud
Not A Newbie

Post by GazCloud » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:00 am

Hello all! For those who remember me, I'm still lurking somewhere! Good to see that Ooberman will not die...
GazC
x

Synan
Not A Newbie

Post by Synan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:37 pm

I still check in on occasion too...
Take up golf, you'll never be lonely.

dnp
Not A Newbie

Post by dnp » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:17 am

I used to visit the Ooberman message board waaaay back when it started and the band had just signed to whatever label it was and it was this nasty purple colour until it turned to these twee clouds for a while which just slowed everything down back in those dial-up days. The chat room was good fun as well but you'd get logged out every couple of minutes. Just found this again by chance so thought I'd say a quick hello and pretend I remember people.

I called myself 'Dan (not Pop)' at the time which must have been really annoying for the actual Dan Pop (although he never said anything) so I've decided to go for a less irritating 'dnp' but now I realise that it looks like 'BNP' and I certainly don't want that association.

Hmm, who do I remember ... Steve's wife ... bah ... what was her name ... Helen, that was it ... how on earth do I manage to remember stuff like that?

Well, I hope everyone's all okay and things go better for you all this time around; the music business seems to be a very different but far more accessible place these days.

dnp (not bnp)